Are you a CHEF and you wonder how working in Norway looks like? Would you like to gain experiences as a CHEF from Norway? This is a country with high living standard which offers natural beauty, that you can enjoy for free. Embrace the outdoor culture and go for hiking, cycling or skiing in your free time.
The right chef must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Does it sound like you?
To join yourself into Norwegian society and to increase your chances of finding work, you just need to send us your CV in English language and we will make sure to get you involved in the part of Norwegian hospitality field.
All over Norway we have available positions for all kinds of chefs:
What we offer
– Salary between 695€ – 760€ net/40 hours/week (depends on job position and previous experience)
– Salary is paid every 2 weeks
– Possibility to do overtimes with extra rate
– Norwegian contract
– Accommodation is arranged by client
– Sharing tips between team members
– Transport from airport to accommodation is provided by client
– Good communication skills in English at level B1
– At least 1 year of experience as cook/chef
– European Union’s health insurance card
– Flexibility and good health status
– Willing to work abroad for longer time
In case of interest please send the following
– Detailed CV in English
– Photo (ideally at work)
– All certificates related work experiences