We are looking for nurses in Belgium to work in care facilities. The work location is in the Flemish part of Belgium.
This is a good opportunity for candidates with no experience and without foreign language knowledge!
Selection is made during an interview organized in Bucharest on 28 – 29 March 2020!
– long-term contract
– good working conditions
– salary: between 1550 – 1863 €/net/month to which other bonuses are added
– accommodation: paid by the candidates (the rental cost can be from 450 for a studio to 900 for a two-bedroom apartment)
– before signing the contract, candidates will benefit a free Dutch language courses for a period of 3 months (training until they reach B1 level)
– throughout the course / training food and accommodation is provided.
– dosing and dispensing medication
– drawing blood
– wound care
– assisting in washing and caring for residents
– caring for residents in a loving way
– social contact with residents and family members
– contact with doctors
Required documents to obtain professional recognition:
– Motivation letter
– Copy of your identity card
– Criminal record – This certificate must not be more than three months old when presented
– Reference letter
– Copies of the qualifications (diplomas, certificates or other evidence of professional training) which give access to the profession of nurse in the Member State of origin
For participation please apply with your CV, diploma and other relevant documents. Please use the form below.