We are looking for tilers, plumbers and carpenters who are flexible, hard-working team players to work for family business in Ireland, where employees are treated like family members. Our client is renovating bathrooms across all Ireland, mostly in family houses or hotels and provides full training at the beginning.
Do you feel confident?
If you have experience in renovation and you are interested to work in Ireland, do not hesitate to contact us.
Tilers must be able to tile 25 square meters in two days.
Plumbers must be able to do first fix of bathroom in one day and second fix on second day. (First fix involves all of the pipe work and second fix is installing the bathroom sanitary ware.)
Carpenters must be able to do first fix of bathroom in one day and second fix on second day. (First fix involves stripping out the old bathroom and second fix is installing new bathroom.)
What we offer
– Salary: 450€ – 500€ net/week. Salary may increase based on your experience and productivity
– Full 6 weeks training. This training consists of job, health and safety training
– 40-60 hours/week. (5 or 6 days per week)
– Weekly payments
– Accommodation is provided and paid by company in single or double rooms for first 1 month. After this period, you will pay between 180€ – 225€ /month /person
– Company car is provided by employer/1car per group
– Permanent contract with Irish company- We have option to employ teams or groups of friends
– English on level B1
– Experience in renovation
– Driving license
– Ability to work 6 days per week
In case of interest please send the following
– Detailed CV in English
– Photo (ideally at work)
– All certificates related work experiences
Due to the pandemic situation in Europe and the rest of the world we would like to inform you about the following:
– For DK Recruitment Services your health and safety is the most important
– All candidates / employees starting at a new employment will be instructed by us/your employer what are the necessary steps in order to safely start on your new project
– You might be required to stay in quarantine from 5-10 days depending on the current situation (during the obligated quarantine we/your employer will provide you accommodation mostly for free)
– Some clients accept negative test result instead of quarantine
– You might be asked to do a COVID-19 test in your home country before leaving, alternatively you might be tested for COVID-19 when you arrive to the country of employment
– When positive result would occur, you will be asked to stay in quarantine, we as DK Recruitment and our client (your employer) will assist/help you to arrange meals and all necessities
– If your health status would get worse and you would need medical assistance or required to go to hospital, we will help you
– Our clients make sure that the environment where you will work, will be safe and all health & safety regulations will be followed due to the COVID-19 pandemic