Do you have experience as an electrician from projects such as houses, block of apartments or commercial buildings but you are missing experiences from The Netherlands? No problem!
Learn the Dutch way of utility electrician’s work.
We are now offering you a utility electricians training so you can learn all needed regulations which applies on Dutch projects. You can start your new carrier abroad immediately. What is it all about?
- We offer you utility regulations training for FREE!
- Accommodation free of charge
- Training completed in 1 week
- Weekly salary of 617 € net /week
- We can hire you in team with your friend
- No need of long experiences
- No need of abroad experiences
- The sooner you apply, the sooner you can start work
Our employees are working on interesting projects all over the Netherlands, were knowledge of Dutch way of working is needed, but once you train yourself, your main responsibilities will contain familiar things to you like: new electro installation works, pulling cables, making cable ways, connecting and building of electrical panels, connecting different devices or commissioning of systems.
Interested in all our benefits? Here they are:
– Weekly salary from 617 € net /week + Overtimes with extra rate
– Accommodation: Provided and paid by employer, FREE OF CHARGE
– Free training for Dutch way of working (lunches provided during training process)
– Starting bonus of 400 €
– Recommendation bonus of 500€
– 25 days of paid holiday/year
– Dutch work contract for unlimited period
– Help with registrations and bank accounts
– VCA certificate FREE OF CHARGE (an international safety certificate which will be valid for 10 years)
What we need from you?
– Good knowledge of English
– At least 2 years of experience
– Driving license B is an advantage
– Flexibility, Responsibility
– Good health status
– Willing to work abroad for longer time
– Own car and working hand tools are big advantage
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +421 903 030 828.
We will gladly provide you all the details during the interview.