Christmas time is here!
We are slowly approaching the end of the year and we truly believe, that during this year you have gained many new experiences, friendships, and memories to look back on. The end of the year is always marked by one of the most beautiful holidays of the year – Christmas holidays.
Everyone imagines something different under the term Christmas. Some people think of relax during the holidays, while others think of Christmas baking or fairy tales. However, do you know what we all have in common? GIFTS – given and gotten.
Of course, Christmas isn’t about spending money or going into debt for presents. Not luxurious gifts will please our loved ones, but the moments together with family and friends will make the whole Christmas as special as it is.
Can you think of any nice memories from last Christmas? Maybe it was those when you broke the Christmas ornament and then you glued it back somehow. But now you laugh at it because it became the special piece on the tree. Or those when your wife/mom burned the dinner, but you ate it all and complimented her, as she worked hard to make this day special for the whole family.
And these are the memories that make Christmas special!
But we know, all of us want to do a little more and surprise with a small gift that can highlight this magical time.
If you still do not know how to please your wife/girlfriend, let us share with you some of our ideas:
- Think about whether she recently told you what she would like to have, do not spend money on useless things. If you don´t know what to buy, make something by yourself. Hand made present is always good idea.
- Good book with a topic that interests her. Can you imagine better spent time as with good book? Here you can find some ideas: https://thegreatestbooks.org
- Family photo calendar, advent photo calendar or photo frames
- Family chronicle (you can put there all your memories)
- Perfume (does she like sweeter, or spicy? Look at her cosmetics and choose option based on what she is using 😉
- SPA voucher (relax together)
- Invite her to dinner (chose a restaurant she always wanted to go to for a long time)
- Pandora bracelet (then you can bring her a new pendant from your journeys and make it unique)
We believe that we have inspired you with our ideas above and we will be glad if you will share with us some pictures of the presents 😊.
However, don´t forget, even the luxury gifts are nice, the best gift comes always from your heart.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year 2023!