DK Recruitment Services s.r.o., Púpavová 3048/6, 979 01 Rimavská Sobota, Slovakia („DKRS“, „we“ or „us“) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with other documents referred to herein) describes the type of personal data we collect from you and how we process your personal data with whom we share it, and the rights of and choices available to individuals regarding our use of their information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices and to exercise your rights.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you in various ways, such as through our Sites and social media channels; at our events and through phone; through job applications and in connection with in-person recruitment; and in connection with our interactions with clients and vendors. We may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted under local law):
• Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number);
• username and password when you register on our Sites;
• geolocation data in connection with certain features of our Sites ;
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact; and
• other information you may provide to us, such as in surveys or through the „Contact Us“ feature on our Sites.
In addition, if you are job candidate and you apply for a position or create an account to apply for a position, we may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted under local law):
• Employment and education history;
• language proficiencies and other work-related skills;
• Social Security number, national identifier or other government-issued identification number;
• date of birth;
• bank account information;
• citizenship and work authorization status;
• disabilities and health-related information;
• criminal and other background checks;
• information contained in your resume or C.V., information you provide regarding your career interests, and other information about your qualifications for employment.
In addition, we may collect information you provide to us about other individuals, such as information related to emergency contacts.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information described above to perform the following activities (as permitted under local law):
• Providing workforce solutions and connecting people to work;
• creating and managing online accounts;
• managing our client and vendor relationships;
• sending promotional materials, alerts regarding available positions and other communications;
• communicating about, and administering participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
• responding to individuals’ inquiries;
• operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, enhancing, analysing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
• protecting against, identifying and seeking to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
• complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
• Provide you with job opportunities and work;
• assess your suitability as a job candidate and your associate qualifications for positions; and
• provide HR services to you, including administration of benefit programs, payroll, performance management and disciplinary actions;
• provide additional services to you, such as training, career counselling and career transition services;
• perform data analytics, such as analysing our job candidate and associate base; assessing individual performance and capabilities, including scoring on work-related skills; identifying skill shortages; using information to match individuals and potential opportunities, and analysing pipeline data (trends regarding hiring practices).
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at or prior to the time of collection.
Information We Share
In addition, we may disclose information about you, if we are required to do so by law or legal process; to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request; and when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Information collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets on the Sites (such as information relating to your use of a social media sharing tool) is collected directly by the providers of the plug-ins and widgets. This information is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of the plug-ins and widgets, and DK Recruitment Services is not responsible for those providers’ information practices.
Your Rights and Choices
If you are located in the European Economic Area („EEA“) or Switzerland, we will comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to recipients in countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links to Third-Party Sites, Apps and Services
For your convenience and information, our Sites may provide links to third-party sites, apps and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with DK Recruitment Services. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-DK Recruitment Services sites, apps or services.
How to Contact Us
Information about the processing of personal data
The Regulation valid from 25th May 2018.
In relation to the processing of your personal data by DK Recruitment Services s.r.o., as the data controller we hereby present you, the person who’s data we process („the person concerned” or “data subject“), information pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the European Parliament Regulation and Council of EU 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as „the Regulation“) and in the sense of §19 section 1 and 2 of Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. about protection of personal data.
Identification data of the data controller: DK Recruitment Services, s.r.o., Púpavova 3048/6, 979 01 Rimavská Sobota, ID 36 741 230, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, section: S.r.o., insert no. 12692 / S. Contact details: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 00421475622620.
Contact details of DPO – Data Protection Officer: Martina Jančová, email@example.com, phone number: 00421911983037, address: K.Mikszátha 6, 979 01 Rimavská Sobota.
The purpose and the legal basis for the processing of personal data by the data controller is a legitimate interest since processing is necessary for the services providing which the person concerned is interested in. Specific purposes are described in the „How We Use the Information We Collect“ section of this policy.
The list of personal data is listed in the „Information we collect“ section of this policy.
The data controller processes and stores personal data 10 years after termination of service, in case of non-use of our services for 5 years, the period of storage of personal data will automatically expire.
When suspecting misuse of personal data, the user may file with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic a motion to initiate the procedure for the protection of personal data (pursuant to §100 of the Personal Data Protection Act).
The presentation of the personal data listed under „Information we collect“ by the person concerned (data subject) requires for the delivery of the service.
You have the following statutory rights against us relating to your personal data:
1. Right to be informed (article 15 GDPR)
As the data subject (affected person), you have the right to request a confirmation on whether we process personal data relating to you. If this is the case, you have the right to be informed of such personal data as well as to further information, e.g. the purpose of processing, the recipient and the scheduled storing period or the criteria for the determination of such period, respectively
2. Right to rectification and completion (article 16 GDPR)
As the data subject, you have the right to request the immediate rectification of incorrect data. Taking into consideration the purpose of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete data.
3. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (article 17 GDPR)
As the data subject, you have the right to erasure if processing is not necessary. This is the case e.g. if your data are no longer required for the original purposes, if you withdrew your statement of consent relating to data privacy, or if the data have been processed unlawfully.
4. Right to restriction of processing (article 18 GDPR)
As the data subject, you also have the right to restriction of the processing if e.g. you think that the personal data would be incorrect.
5. Right to data portability (article 20 GDPR)
As the data subject, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, customary and machine-readable format.
6. Right to object (article 21 GDPR)
As the data subject, you have the right to raise objection against the processing of certain of your personal data at any time for reasons resulting from your situation.
In case of direct marketing, you as the data subject have the right to raise objection against the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such marketing at any time; this also applies to the profiling associated with such direct marketing.
7. Right to withdraw your consent relating to data privacy
You may withdraw a consent to the processing of your personal data with effect in the future at any time. The legality of the processing made until such withdrawal, however, is not affected by the foregoing.