Are you considering working in The Netherlands as carpenter? Do you have knowledge and experience of using shuttering formworks and can you read technical drawings?
If so, we can offer you the most exciting construction projects in The Netherlands where you can learn a lots of new things, improve your English language and earn some nice money.
- Recommend us your friend and we will give you bonus of €500!
Just send us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the application form below and we will help you to show the world how good you are!
- Shuttering work
- Using formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
- Steel fixing
- Reading of technical drawings
Please check our video below:
What we offer
- Salary of 647€ / week (NETT) + overtimes with extra rate
- Working week: min 40 hours + overtimes
- Accommodation is provided and paid by employer (as close as possible to your project)
- Starting bonus 100€
- Recommendation bonus of €500 – once you are employee and you recommend some other suitable guy you can get reward 500€ for each starter
- 25 days of paid holiday
- One-year Dutch language course
- Long term job
- Work contract for unlimited period
- Help with registrations and bank accounts
We provide to our employees a VCA certificate after the arrival of employees abroad. VCA is an international safety course which will be valid 10 years. The employees who hold this license/certificate can work anywhere in Europe on different large projects. The VCA certificate is free of charge.
- Good knowledge of English or German language is necessary
- At least 2+ years of experience with shuttering formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
- Experiences from abroad are a big advantage
- Personal car is big advantage
Information about the procedure of interview
In case of interest please send the following:
- Detailed CV in English
- All certificates related work experiences
Due to the pandemic situation in Europe and the rest of the world we would like to inform you about the following:
– For DK Recruitment Services your health and safety is the most important
– All candidates / employees starting at a new employment will be instructed by us/your employer what are the necessary steps in order to safely start on your new project
– You might be required to stay in quarantine from 5-10 days depending on the current situation (during the obligated quarantine we/your employer will provide you accommodation mostly for free)
– Some clients accept negative test result instead of quarantine
– You might be asked to do a COVID-19 test in your home country before leaving, alternatively you might be tested for COVID-19 when you arrive to the country of employment
– When positive result would occur, you will be asked to stay in quarantine, we as DK Recruitment and our client (your employer) will assist/help you to arrange meals and all necessities
– If your health status would get worse and you would need medical assistance or required to go to hospital, we will help you
– Our clients make sure that the environment where you will work, will be safe and all health & safety regulations will be followed due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Example of our available projects: