Are you considering working in the Netherlands? Do you have knowledge and experience of using shuttering formworks and can you read technical drawings? So, we will offer you a ladder with full of job opportunities, which you can climb up to your dream job.
During this summer we offer you special bonuses:
– Start with us now and get bonus of 400€!
– Recommend us your friend and we will give you bonus of 500€!
Just send us your CV and we will help you to show the world how good you are!
– Shuttering works
– Using formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
– Steel fixing
– Reading of technical drawings
What we offer
– Weekly salary from 618€/nett + Overtimes with extra rate
– Working week: min 40 hours + overtimes
– Accommodation is provided and paid by the employer
– Starting bonus of 400 € – you will get 200€ at your first working day and after first worked week another 200€
– Recommendation bonus of 500€ – once you are employee and you recommend some other suitable guy you can get reward 500€ for each starter
– 25 days of paid holiday
– One-year Dutch language course
– Long term job
– Work contract for unlimited period
– Help with registrations and bank accounts
We provide to our employees a VCA certificate after the arrival of employees abroad. VCA is an international safety course which will be valid 10 years. The employees who hold this license/certificate can work anywhere in Europe on different large projects. The VCA certificate is free of charge.
– Good knowledge of English or German language is necessary
– At least 1-3 years of experience with shuttering formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
– Experiences from abroad are a big advantage
– Personal car is big advantage
Information about the procedure of interview
In case of interest please send the following:
– Detailed CV in English
– Photo (ideally at work)
– All certificates related work experiences
Example of our available projects: