Are you considering working in The Netherlands as carpenter? Do you have knowledge and experience of using shuttering formworks and can you read technical drawings?
If so, we can offer you the most exciting construction projects in The Netherlands where you can learn a lots of new things, improve your English language and earn some nice money.
- Recommend us your friend and we will give you bonus of €500!
Just send us your CV (email@example.com) or use the application form below and we will help you to show the world how good you are!
- Shuttering work
- Using formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
- Steel fixing
- Reading of technical drawings
Please check our video below:
What we offer
- Salary of 660€ / week (NETT) + overtimes with extra rate
- Working week: min 40 hours + overtimes
- Accommodation is provided and paid by employer (as close as possible to your project)
- Starting bonus 100€
- Recommendation bonus of €500 – once you are employee and you recommend some other suitable guy you can get reward 500€ for each starter
- 25 days of paid holiday
- One-year Dutch language course
- Long term job
- Work contract for unlimited period
- Help with registrations and bank accounts
We provide to our employees a VCA certificate after the arrival of employees abroad. VCA is an international safety course which will be valid 10 years. The employees who hold this license/certificate can work anywhere in Europe on different large projects. The VCA certificate is free of charge.
- Good knowledge of English or German language is necessary
- At least 2+ years of experience with shuttering formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
- Experiences from abroad are a big advantage
- Personal car is big advantage
Information about the procedure of interview
In case of interest please send the following:
- Detailed CV in English
- All certificates related work experiences
Example of our available projects: