We are looking for all kind of electricians for our clients in The Netherlands and Germany.
We offer you special bonus if you start with us:
- Recommend us your friend and we will give you bonus of €500!
Just send us your CV (email@example.com) or use the application form below and we will help you to show the world how good you are!
We have available positions for:
- Industrial electricians
- Ship electricians
- Electricians building technics (construction electricians)
- Panel builders
Our projects are mostly in refineries, power plants, factories, shipyards etc. in industrial areas.
Please check our video below:
- Electro installation works
- Pulling cables
- Making cable ways
- Connecting and building of electrical panels
- Connecting different devices
- Commissioning of systems
What we offer
- Salary 645 € – 728 €/ week (NETT) + overtimes with extra rate
- Accommodation is provided and paid by employer (as close as possible to your project)
- Health insurance provided and paid by employer
- Starting bonus 100€
- Recommendation bonus of 500€ – once you are employee and you recommend some other suitable guy you can get reward 500€ for each starter
- 25 days of paid holiday / year
- Work contract for unlimited period
- Help with registrations and bank accounts
We provide to our employees a VCA certificate after the arrival of employees abroad. VCA is an international safety course which will be valid 10 years. The employees who hold this license/certificate can work anywhere in Europe on different large projects. The VCA certificate is free of charge.
Good knowledge of English or German language
At least 2 years of experience with similar work
Driving license B
Good health status
Willing to work abroad for longer time
Own car and working hand tools are big advantage
Suitable only for EU citizens/candidates with work permit in country of work
Information about the procedure of interview
In case of interest please send the following or use the application form below:
- Detailed CV in English
- All certificates related work experiences