We are looking for all kind of electricians for our clients in The Netherlands and Germany.
We offer you special bonuses if you start with us:
- Start with us now and get bonus of €400!
- Recommend us your friend and we will give you bonus of €500!
Just send us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the application form below and we will help you to show the world how good you are!
We have available positions for:
- Industrial electricians
- Ship electricians
- Electricians building technics (construction electricians)
- Panel builders
Our projects are mostly in refineries, power plants, factories, shipyards etc. in industrial areas.
Please check our video below:
- Electro installation works
- Pulling cables
- Making cable ways
- Connecting and building of electrical panels
- Connecting different devices
- Commissioning of systems
What we offer
- Salary of 607 €/ week (NETT) + overtimes with extra rate
- Accommodation is provided and paid by employer (as close as possible to your project)
- Health insurance provided and paid by employer
- Starting bonus of €400 – you will get 200€ at your first working day and after first worked week another 200€
- Recommendation bonus of 500€ – once you are employee and you recommend some other suitable guy you can get reward 500€ for each starter
- 25 days of paid holiday / year
- Work contract for unlimited period
- Help with registrations and bank accounts
We provide to our employees a VCA certificate after the arrival of employees abroad. VCA is an international safety course which will be valid 10 years. The employees who hold this license/certificate can work anywhere in Europe on different large projects. The VCA certificate is free of charge.
Good knowledge of English or German language
At least 2 years of experience with similar work
Driving license B
Good health status
Willing to work abroad for longer time
Own car and working hand tools are big advantage
Suitable only for EU citizens/candidates with work permit in country of work
Information about the procedure of interview
In case of interest please send the following or use the application form below:
- Detailed CV in English
- All certificates related work experiences
Due to the pandemic situation in Europe and the rest of the world we would like to inform you about the following:
– For DK Recruitment Services your health and safety is the most important
– All candidates / employees starting at a new employment will be instructed by us/your employer what are the necessary steps in order to safely start on your new project
– You might be required to stay in quarantine from 5-10 days depending on the current situation (during the obligated quarantine we/your employer will provide you accommodation mostly for free)
– Some clients accept negative test result instead of quarantine
– You might be asked to do a COVID-19 test in your home country before leaving, alternatively you might be tested for COVID-19 when you arrive to the country of employment
– When positive result would occur, you will be asked to stay in quarantine, we as DK Recruitment and our client (your employer) will assist/help you to arrange meals and all necessities
– If your health status would get worse and you would need medical assistance or required to go to hospital, we will help you
– Our clients make sure that the environment where you will work, will be safe and all health & safety regulations will be followed due to the COVID-19 pandemic