We are looking for all kind of electricians for our clients in The Netherlands and Germany.
During this summer we offer you special bonuses:
– Start with us now and get bonus of 400€!
– Recommend us your friend and we will give you bonus of 500€!
Just send us your CV and we will help you to show the world how good you are!
We have available positions for:
– Industrial electricians
– Ship electricians
– Electricians building technics (construction electricians)
– Panel builders
Our projects are mostly in refineries, power plants, factories, shipyards etc. in industrial areas.
– electro installation works
– pulling cables
– making cable ways
– connecting and building of electrical panels
– connecting different devices
– commissioning of systems
What we offer
– Monthly salary from 2544 € net / month + Overtimes with extra rate
– Accommodation: Provided and paid by employer, FREE OF CHARGE
– Starting bonus of 400 € – you will get 200€ at your first working day and after first worked week another 200€
– Recommendation bonus of 500€ – once you are employee and you recommend some other suitable guy you can get reward 500€ for each starter- 25 days of paid holiday/year
– Work contract for unlimited period
– Help with registrations and bank accounts
We provide to our employees a VCA certificate after the arrival of employees abroad. VCA is an international safety course which will be valid 10 years. The employees who hold this license/certificate can work anywhere in Europe on different large projects. The VCA certificate is free of charge.
– Good knowledge of English or German language
– At least 2 years of experience with similar work
– Driving license B
– Flexibility, Responsibility
– Good health status
– Willing to work abroad for longer time
– Own car and working hand tools are big advantage
– Suitable only for EU citizens/candidates with work permit in country of work
Information about the procedure of interview
In case of interest please send the following:
– detailed CV in English
– Photo (ideally at work)
– All certificates related work experiences
Due to the pandemic situation in Europe and the rest of the world we would like to inform you about the following:
– For DK Recruitment Services your health and safety is the most important
– All candidates / employees starting at a new employment will be instructed by us/your employer what are the necessary steps in order to safely start on your new project
– You might be required to stay in quarantine from 5-10 days depending on the current situation (during the obligated quarantine we/your employer will provide you accommodation mostly for free)
– Some clients accept negative test result instead of quarantine
– You might be asked to do a COVID-19 test in your home country before leaving, alternatively you might be tested for COVID-19 when you arrive to the country of employment
– When positive result would occur, you will be asked to stay in quarantine, we as DK Recruitment and our client (your employer) will assist/help you to arrange meals and all necessities
– If your health status would get worse and you would need medical assistance or required to go to hospital, we will help you
– Our clients make sure that the environment where you will work, will be safe and all health & safety regulations will be followed due to the COVID-19 pandemic