Are you interested to work in The Netherlands as an electrician? Then we have the right job for you.
We have available projects for:
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIANS (€645 – €730 / week NETT)
- SHIP ELECTRICIANS (€600 – €700 / week NETT)
- PANEL BUILDERS (€645 – €700 / week NETT)
- CONSTRUCTION / UTILITY ELECTRICIANS (€645 – €700 / week NETT)
- E&I TECHNICIANS / ENGINEERS (€700 – €900 / week NETT)
Usually, our projects are in industrial environment, in different factories, refineries, pump stations, ships (in shipyards), and similar objects.
Because your specific project depends on your availability and your work experiences, we will provide you detailed information during your interview.
We offer long long-term projects but even if some if your projects can be shorter, we offer you continuity, so you can be sure you always have a project to work on.
We guarantee quality services to all our candidates and employees with full support during your stay abroad. During our existence for over 16 years, we employed more then 8000 technicians on various projects across the EU.
So if you are an ELECTRICIANS with a good knowledge of English or German (B1), we are confident to offer you an interesting projects either as a self-employed electrician
(independent contractor/freelancer) or an employment contract with a Dutch or German job contract.
Your main duties will be:
- New installations in industrial environment
- Pulling cables
- Preparing cable ways
- Connecting and/or building of electrical panels
- Connecting different electrical devices (engines, sensors, transformers etc.)
- Commissioning of systems
- Reading technical drawings
Our client will arrange you accommodation as close as possible to the work site, so you don’t need to travel long distances. Provided accommodations are SNF certificated and fully furnished. As we understand your needs to stay in touch with your families, we are providing free Wi-Fi connection. You will have private bedroom, to enjoy your proper rest after day at work.
VCA + BSN
Most of the Dutch projects require from employees VCA certificate which is health and safety certificate. Our client will organize for you all study materials so you can prepare for exam. Certificate is valid for 10 years. BSN document or social insurance number will be organized by our client after your arrival to the Netherlands.
Tools and working clothes
On our workplace we will provide you all new high-tech electrical tools to make your job easier. From you, we will need just basic hand tools. If you don’t have your own tools yet, we will arrange it for you. On the beginning of your employment, please bring your own work clothes and S3 safety shoes.
What we require from you?
- Good level of English (at least B1)
- 2 and more years of experiences
- Driving license category B
- School diploma a/o certificate as an electrician
- Motivation and ability to work independently
- Self-employed certificate (applies only for independent contractors)
- Own car (applies only for independent contractors)